Every business owner wants to know how to get free internet traffic to build their business successfully. I joined the industry of network marketing back in 2008 when I didn’t even know what network marketing was. I was just looking for ways to earn extra money from home and accidently came across network marketing.
<==================Share Over Here =)
I soon realised that the only way to build a successful business was to bring it to the internet. It doesn’t matter what business you are involved in whether it’s a small brick and mortar business, carpet cleaning business or even a franchise we all should be learning how to get free internet traffic.
In this post I will be running through how I get free internet traffic from the 10 biggest traffic sources on the internet. I will also be listing a few more traffic generating strategies to help you get off to the best start.
How To Get Free Internet Traffic Video
10 Ways How To Get Free Internet Traffic
- Google – is the biggest problem solver in the world. If you have a problem like wanting to know “how to get free internet traffic “ the first place you look is Google. If you want to know where the nearest restaurant is, odds are you whip out your cell phone and search on Google so the first thing you should do is start creating content for Google just like I am now with this blog post.
- Facebook – is the second most trafficked website in the world with well over 1 billion active users. Do you think some of these people would like what you are selling or offering? Of course and you can now use Facebook’s very own graph search and insights to target these people. You are able to target people on Facebook both for free and paid with their ads.
- YouTube – is the third most trafficked websites in the world and has more than 1 billion unique users visit them every month and over 6 billion hours of video is being watched every month. Again this is a free platform to use and is owned by Google so Google favours its own and will rank your videos as long as you optimize them correctly.
- Social media – is a very powerful way to get your business out there for free. The world has gone social and internet land knows this. You are able to use all of the social network platforms to market your business now like Twitter, Instagram. LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ and many more network sites that are cropping up all of the time.
- Article Marketing – is another powerful source to get free internet traffic. There are some big article directories out there that people search on even before they go to Google. Here are a few Ezine Articles, Squidoo, hubpages, Go Articles, article base, Ehow and again many more. The great thing about creating content for these directories is that Google loves them and will rank your content.
- Video marketing – I know I have already mentioned YouTube but there are literally thousands of video sharing sites out there. Using video is a very powerful marketing strategy as you get potential customers to know, like and trust you. Here are a few YouTube, Viddler, Vimeo, daily motion and Meta Cafe. You could make one video and upload it to all of these sites and generate mass traffic for free.
- Forum marketing – can be used to generate free traffic to your website. There are thousands of forums out there to do with all kinds of niches. By becoming active in these forums you will start generating highly targeted free traffic
- Classified ads – again another great way to generate free internet traffic to your business. By placing ads on sites like Craigslist, ClassifiedAds.com, Gumtree, US FreeAds.com and thousands of other classified ad site out there will also drive lots of traffic to your website.
- Podcasting – this is a newer marketing strategy that is becoming more popular for marketers and business owners. By creating 5 – 15 minute podcasts will also allow people to know, like and trust you. This will make you come across as an authority in the market place.
- Blogging – is a great way to market for free and you can use your blog and promote it on all of the strategies I mentioned above. By owning your own blog you are going to get your potential clients to know, like and trust you and you are going to be an authority to the market place.
How To Get Free Internet Traffic
I have gone over 10 strategies on how to get free internet traffic to your business and of course there is many more traffic strategies you can utilize to get your business noticed. Obviously what all of the above methods have in common is they are all time consumers.
You can either out source your work or if you have time then do this yourself. If you have a budget to market your business then there are lots of ways to do this also but that is for another blog post.
<==================Share Over Here =)
I hope you have enjoyed today’s post on how to get free internet traffic and have learned some new strategies. Be sure to implement a couple of these into your business, don’t be a jack of all trades and master of none so just choose a couple of strategies to start off and work with them until you see a big difference in your traffic.
Want more free training like this then click here and get on my list.
Related Post: blogging for beginners & Free traffic strategy
If you have found value in this post please comment below. If you think others would benefit from this I appreciate the Share ‘N’ Like.